Free to print and play
a simple, quick, fun bidding game.
Download the PDF here
- 2-4 players
- 5 minutes to play
Auction House is made of two decks the auction items and the cash cards. Players all start with the same amount of cash and bid in secret on items.
The highest bidder wins. At the end of the game the player with the most items is declared the winner.
Note - to add more players just print off more sets of cash cards.
There are 17 items included, however for the game to work properly, make sure you play with an odd number of items.
13 or 17 work best depending on the number of players.
How to play
- Flip over the top card from the auction items pile
- Players place bids - each player chooses a card from their hand puts it face down in front of them
- Players reveal all their cards at the same time
- The player with the highest value wins
- The winning bidder then discards the cash card they used - so they cannot reuse it
- All unsuccessful bids – cards return to their hand
- In the event of a tie – players who tied must play another card and add this to the card they already played
- If players cannot play a higher value cash card the item is discarded
- Once all items are gone – or players run out of money – the game ends
- Players count up the number items – the person with the most wins